TidalScale is growing! We are a post Series-B startup with investors that represent some of the largest IT hardware and service providers in the world. We are changing how in-memory workloads are deployed with our innovative Software-Defined Server technology. TidalScale software enables the resources of multiple physical compute servers to be aggregated and function as one software-defined virtual server. Cost-effective servers and networking. No changes to application software. No changes to the operating system.
Data is the key to competitive advantage and TidalScale customers can unlock deeper insights from their data faster than ever before. IT organizations are no longer bounded by the physical limitations of a single server or the complexity and operational overhead of moving to scale-out clusters to handle their big data workloads. Software-Defined Servers can be configured and deployed in minutes - from 10’s of gigabytes to 10’s of terabytes – both on-premises and in the Cloud.
If you are interested in truly disruptive innovation, enjoy solving hard problems, working with smart people, and having fun, TidalScale is the right place for you!
The primary work involves productizing TidalScale software products, which includes the installation and management tools-layer for our distributed HyperKernel. Day-to-day activities may include but are not limited to: implementation of tools for installation of system, cluster, and rack “layered” management, development of data-center operations scripts, developing tools for data collection and performance analysis for clustered systems, developing unit, functional, and performance test automation.
- Experience with Jenkins: groovy, CLI, GUI, and web APIs.
- Proficiency in development using C, shell, Go, and Python.
- Experience with providing data to visualization tools, for example Graphite, Pandas, Jupyter and customizing these tools in product specific ways.
- Familiarity with integrated development and version control environments.
- Practical knowledge of data-center operations tools and development.
- History of developing engineering, test tools, and integrated build-systems.
- Prior development of product installation and management tools.
- Prior experience with one or more hypervisor environments.
Submit your resume today at firstname.lastname@example.org.